1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
Hays, Brooks--Photographs; Hays, Brooks--Awards; National Conference of Christians and Jews;
HONORED BY NCCJ
NEW YORK – The three recipients of the National Conference of
Christians and Jews’ Charles Evans Hughes Award, from left, former
Virginia Governor Linwood Holton, former Arkansas Congressman Brooks
Hays, and Ambassador...
January 11 Speech for WIC Rally
January 12 Vaughn
January 13 Defiance College in DC (Methodist Building)
January 17 Almas Temple
January 21 Atlantic City Methodist Regional
January 23 DC Baptist Convention
Billet; Duchassin; De Clouet; Francoeur; Imbeau; Lajeunesse; Marchand; Perthuis
Grand Prairie Historical Society Bulletin article focused on the Imbeau family, including Anselme Billet dit Lajeunesse and Louise Marchand. Further examines Jean Baptiste de Lajeunesse and other early Arkansas Individuals.
Grand Prairie Historical Society Bulletin article that focuses on the Catholic Records of 1831-1853 in reference to Arkanasas Post. Numerous individuals related to the early Arkansas Post ancestors are listed.