Grand Prairie Historical Society Bulletin article that focuses on the Catholic Records of 1831-1853 in reference to Arkanasas Post. Numerous individuals related to the early Arkansas Post ancestors are listed.
1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
January 11 Speech for WIC Rally
January 12 Vaughn
January 13 Defiance College in DC (Methodist Building)
January 17 Almas Temple
January 21 Atlantic City Methodist Regional
January 23 DC Baptist Convention
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
"Fruit medium to large, roundish to slightly oblate, slightly conical, sides sometimes unequal; skin thick, tough, yellow almost covered with dark red when exposed to the sun; dots numerous, small to large, light colored; stem medium length,...
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Newspapers; African American newspapers -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville; Student newspapers and periodicals -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville; Fayetteville (Ark.) -- Newspapers; Washington County (Ark.) -- Newspapers
1960 Talks (Brooks Hays)
January 3 Knoxville Congregational Church
January 14 Texas Christian University
January 17 Knoxville First Baptist Church
Maryville First Baptist Church
January 18 Lenoir City (Mission group)
February 2 Atlanta Kiwanis