1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
Crimson Beauty: "Fruit small to medium, roundish to oblate, slightly conical; skin smooth, thin, pale greenish yellow, irregularly striped and splashed with dark red; dots russet and greenish to nearly white; stem medium to long in a large,...
Astrachan: "A Fruit below to above medium, roundish to oblate, usually distinctly lobed; skin thin, smooth, pale yellow or greenish nearly covered with bright red, sometimes with indistinct crimson stripes, with a heavy bloom much like a plum; dots...
1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College