Grand Prairie Historical Society Bulletin article that focuses on the Catholic Records of 1831-1853 in reference to Arkanasas Post. Numerous individuals related to the early Arkansas Post ancestors are listed.
1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
Billet; Duchassin; De Clouet; Francoeur; Imbeau; Lajeunesse; Marchand; Perthuis
Grand Prairie Historical Society Bulletin article focused on the Imbeau family, including Anselme Billet dit Lajeunesse and Louise Marchand. Further examines Jean Baptiste de Lajeunesse and other early Arkansas Individuals.
Hays, Brooks--Oratory; United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964; African Americans--Civil rights;
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Excerpts of Remarks of Hon. Brooks Hays at the Statewide Civil Rights Informational Meeting Hotel Marion Little Rock, Arkansas December 7, 1964 10:30 A.M. No invitation I have had this year has brought me more gratification...
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Newspapers; African American newspapers -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville; Student newspapers and periodicals -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville; Fayetteville (Ark.) -- Newspapers; Washington County (Ark.) -- Newspapers
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...