1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
1966 BH [Brooks Hays] Speeches
1 Jan. 4 Scottish Rite Lunch Little Rock
2 TV – KATV – Channel 11 Little Rock 1/4/66
3 AAUW Little Rock Chapter - 1/8
4 Brooks Hays Sunday School Class Jan 9.
5 Navy Chaplains – DC – Jan 20
6 Sigma Chi...
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
Hays, Brooks--Political and social views; Hays, Brooks--Ethics; Hays, Brooks--Influence; Southern States--Economic conditions;
EDITORIALS A Great And Good Man One of the saints of our times, which being translated means one of God's chosen people, was in town earlier this week. We refer to Brooks Hays, former congressman from Arkansas, past president of the Southern...
Barthelemias; Douy; Du Fresne; Le Houx; Le Long; Mignon; Montpierre; Nogues; Poitevin; Thomas
Segment of original 1726 Census of Louisiana which has been transcribed into a separate logbook. Segment is devoted to Arkansas Post as listed by Sieur Du Fresne, the Director. Document also contains information on the Black River inhabitants.