1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
Hays, Brooks--Death and burial; Hays, Brooks--Influence; Editorials;
David S. Broder
The Spirit of Brooks Hays
Brooks Hays of Arkansas was a wispy, balding man who was a presence in Washington for almost half of his 83 years-a favorite character, a beloved storyteller and a moral force of al-most unequaled...
Hays, Brooks--Photographs; Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969--Photographs; United States. Congress; World War, 1939-1945;
ETO HQ 44 15677 MOORE 2 22 SEP
CREDIT… SIGNAL CORPS PHOTO
U.S. REPRESENTATIVES DURING A
JUNKET OF THE WAR ZONE, VISIT WITH
GENERAL DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, ALLIED
SUPREME COMMANDER, AT HIS ADVANCE
HEADQUARTERS. IN THE PHOTO FROM LEFT
L'Alemant; Baudoeun; Bauné; Billet; Bonnefont; Bontemps; Boury; Boutin; Boyer; Brindamour; Carignont; Caune; Des Cauttraux; Cronier; Dauberville; Delino de Chalmette; Flamant; Francoeur; La Froray; Gagnette; Gaura; Guillaume; Jafrillon;...
Typed transcription and, in some parts, translation of the 1749 census. Document stems from the Loudon Papers at the Huntington Library. Document also refers to other Fench Lower Mississippi Valley events.