1960 Talks (Brooks Hays)
January 3 Knoxville Congregational Church
January 14 Texas Christian University
January 17 Knoxville First Baptist Church
Maryville First Baptist Church
January 18 Lenoir City (Mission group)
February 2 Atlanta Kiwanis
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
L'Alemant; Baudoeun; Bauné; Billet; Bonnefont; Bontemps; Boury; Boutin; Boyer; Brindamour; Carignont; Caune; Des Cauttraux; Cronier; Dauberville; Delino de Chalmette; Flamant; Francoeur; La Froray; Gagnette; Gaura; Guillaume; Jafrillon;...
Document describes the Arkansas Census of 1749. It describes the history of preparing, obtaining and preserving this document. Notes in the margins were presumed to be written by Mrs. Leister E. Presley.
Yell, Archibald, 1797 or 1799-1847--Homes and haunts; Archibald Yell Law Office (Fayetteville, Ark.)--Photographs; Historic buildings--Arkansas--Fayetteville--Photographs; Historic preservation--Arkansas
Black and white photograph of the Archibald Yell Law Office being moved down College Avenue in Fayetteville on the bed of a truck brandishing a "wide load" banner. On Verso: "Moving Archibald Yell's Law Office library from Brian Walker's property...