1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College
MY OFFICE IS A CHAPEL
My office is a Chapel. There is
No priest or preacher here, but there is an alter
An office desk, oak stained, once bright, but now
There are ink marks and scratches on it.
The pipes in my office are for stearm and water
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
Hays, Brooks--Correspondence; Leflar, Robert A. (Robert Allen), 1901-1997--Correspondence;
601 Park Fayetteville, Ark. Dear Brooks: Just a word to let you know (what you already know) that a host of your friends have been watching the reports of your illness, and hoping and prayer not only that you enjoy a speedy recovery now, but that...
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Newspapers; African American newspapers -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville; Student newspapers and periodicals -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville; Fayetteville (Ark.) -- Newspapers; Washington County (Ark.) -- Newspapers