Baron; Baudoin; Bonnefont; Carignan; Duchassin; Cheval; Colleret; La Fleur dit Emmanuel; Flamant; Francoeur; Giscard dit Benoist; Grossilon dit Tourangeau; Guillaume Bienvenue; Imbeau; Lajeunesse; Mignon; Montcharvaux; Petit de Coulange; Le Pine;...
Grand Prairie Historical Society Bulletin article focused on miscellaneous documents of Arkansas Post from 1743. Numerous family names are revealed that otherwise would be absent given the lack of a 1743 census.
Hays, Brooks--Influence; Hays, Marion Prather--Photographs;
Brooks Hays Memorial Fund Launched in Capitol Ceremony Accolades for a former Southern Baptist Convention president and member of Congress whose name became a household word marked a ceremony at the U.S. Capitol January 26 establishing the...
John C. Futrall was a professor of ancient languages (Latin and Greek) from 1894-1913 and the University of Arkansas President from 1913-1939. He was killed in a car accident on September 12, 1939. The Student Union building then under...
1978 Page 1
I filled the following engagements
1. January 8 Arlington Methodist church (Temple?) (E. Burke)
2. January 11 Close Up - Teachers of Miami, New Orleans, Saint Louis and Houston
3. February 8 Richmond Virginia Com of St. Legis...
1. January 12 Eastern Star, D.C.
2. January 13 Breakfast Club
3. January 25 Vienna, Virginia Lions Club Ladies Nite [sic]
4. February 3 ICL luncheon
5. February 6 Burrall Claas
6. February 7 FOA Conference – Land Grant College