Leflar Law Center was named for Robert A. Leflar in 1986. Leflar received a B.A. from the University of Arkansas in 1922. In 1927, he became an instructor of law. In 1943, he became the second Dean of the Law School and was Dean during the integration of the Law School. He wrote a history of the university: The First 100 Years: Centennial History of the University of Arkansas. The Leflar Law Center is an expansion of Waterman Hall, which was dedicated in 1953 and then expanded in 1975, 1986, and 2007.