Coll. by Ora Lee Boss Kenneth K. Claiborn
For M.C. Parler Green Forest, Ark.
Dec. 29, 1959
KAISERS TALK TO THE DEVIL Reel 333, Item
(1) The Kaiser called the devil on the telephone oneday The girls at central listoned to all they had to say.
Hello she heard the Kaisers voice is old man saten home Just tell him it's Kaiser Bill who wants him on the phone.
(3) The Kaiser said now liston and I will try to tell The way that I am runing on earth a modern hell.
Ive'd saved for this for many years Ive'd started out to kill For it will be a moderet job to leave to Kaiser Bill.
(2) The devil sayes hello to Bill and Bill say's how are you
I'm running here a hell on earth so tell me what to do.
The devil say's what can I do for my dear Kiser Bill
If theres a thing I can do to help you I sure will.
(4) My army went to Belgium shooting women and children down
They tore up all there country and blow up all their towns.
The zips dropped booms on cities killedboth the old and young And those the zips that didn't get were taken out and hung.
(5) I started out for Paris with the aid of poisen gas
The Belgium darn them stoped us and would not let us pass.
The submarines are devils why you should see them fight
They go sneeking through the sea and will sink a ship at sight.
(7) I told you for the last time Dear Bill it's up to you And if you do not stop us you'll get to fight us to.
I did not listen to him and he's coming after me
With two million yankey soilders from there homes across the sea.
(6) I was running things to suit me until a year or so ago
When a man called Woodrow Wilson wrote and told me to go moreslow I said Dear Kaiser William I don't want to make you sore So be sure and tell your U-boats not sink our ships no more.
(8) Now that's why I called you saten for I want advise from you
I know that you will tell just what I ought to do.
My Dear old Kaiser William thers not much for me to tell For the yanks will make it hotter than I can for you in hell.
(9) I'ved been a mean old devil but not half as mean as you And the minute that you get here I'll give my job to you.
I'll be ready for your coming and will kept the fires all bright And will have the rooms all ready whenthe yanks begin to fight.
(10)For the sammy boy's will get you I have no more to tell Hang up the phone and get your hat and meet me here in hell.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.